We provide a professional independent trustee service to both ongoing schemes, and to discontinuing schemes either as Chairman or as a member of the Board of Trustees. Other services include acting as sole trustee, Secretary to the Trustees and also security trustee or security agent.
Our role as professional trustee will often involve:
- Mitigating possible conflicts of interest
- Taking the lead or assisting in negotiations over scheme funding
- Simplifying scheme governance
- Provide added reassurance to the scheme's members
- An extensive expertise in managing problem pension arrangements, in particular where reconstruction maybe a consideration
- Oversee wind up of both solvent and insolvent arrangements which may also require the involvement of the PPF