PAN Governance LLP: Independent trusteeship, GPP governance, stakeholder governance
PAN Governance provides trusteeship and governance services to all types of ongoing occupational pension schemes, be they trust based Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution pension plans, or contract based arrangements such as Group Personal Pensions and Stakeholder Schemes.
Senior PAN team members are available to be appointed to any of the following key roles:
- Independent Trustee or Chair of Trustees
- Investment committee member of Chair (or a member of other specialist committees such as administration and funding governance)
- Outsourced Chief Investment Officer
- Chair or member of a GPP/Stakeholder governance committee
- Independent governance advisor
All PAN Governance clients have a dedicated lead representative, supported by a named understudy.
PAN Governance harnesses its team's combined experience, enthusiasm and management skills to help drive the trusteeship or governance of any type of pension arrangement.
For more information about PAN Governance LLP, or if you would like to discuss how we can work with your scheme, please contact Steve Delo.